|HOME / FRAN«AIS /|
|July 19, 2018|
How to Listen to a PodcastThere are two options for listening to a Podcast for this event:
Option 1: Download Podcast (MP3 file)If you only want to hear the currently listed event you can download only the MP3 file.
Option 2 : Podcast FeedIf you want to stay up to date on the webcast events which this company is distributing you can subscribe to their podcast feed.
1. Do I need an iPod to use Podcasts?No! All you need is a computer with software to play mp3 files. Every modern operating system come with a player built-in. Just download and listen.
2. Can I only listen to this podcast on my computer?No! You can transfer any podcast to your portable mp3 player the same way you would digital music. Donít have a portable device? You can also burn them to CD or DVD.
3. I canít find the podcast I am looking for.The list of podcasts available on this portal is updated frequently to include the most recent Podcasts from our clients. This list contains all podcasts from the previous 90 days
If the company you are looking for has not held an event, or has not held an event in the past 90 days their podcast will not be listed here.
4. The list of available files has changed in my Podcast Application.When CNW Group updates the Podcast feeds you will notice that the list of files available changes. The list only contains podcasts from the previous 90 days.
5. What format are the podcasts?They are in MP3 format, meaning you will be able to play them on any portable media player, as well as any PC, Mac or Linux platform computer.
6. When trying to download an MP3 file from the podcast I receive an error from my Podcast application.CNW Group keeps all our podcast files online for 90 days after the date of the Webcast, after 90 days the files are archived and will not be available from the podcast feed.
7. When trying to update my podcast I receive an error from my Podcast application.CNW Group keeps our Podcast feeds available online for 90 days, after this the files are archived. If the company who is issuing the podcast feed has not held any additional podcasts within 90, their feed will be deactivated
However, if after 90 days the company holds another podcasted event, the feed will reactivated and you will be able to retrieve updates to this feed.